Check the Apple site for details. Here are highlights for the keynote.
1. iPhone 3G Introduced. GPS. "Location-based services are going to explode" says Steve. $199 for the 8 gb in black. $299 for 16 gb black or white. Improved audio. 1/2 the price. Same 2 megapixel camera.
2. iPhone 2.0 is $9.95 for the iPod touch. 3.5" display.
3. MobileMe replaces .Mac with 20 gigs of Storage $99/year. "Exchange for the rest of us." It works over the air to your iPhone and Macs and PCs. It's at www.me.com. Cool!!! Shows your iCal calendar exactly like it looks on your Mac. Photos will live update wirelessly to your gallery.me.com page. Mail looks like Mail except it is online. iPhone has a new Send to MobileMe button for your photos.
4. Full Microsoft and iWork support.
5. Push Notification Service to capture stuff while your app may not be active cuz you are using another app. This is to compensate for apps running one at a time. Available September.
6. Band - see pictured above : very cool Moo Cow Music thing called.
7. Native TypePad blogging application.
8. Super Monkeyball is launching day1 on the Appstore - hoping that's today. $9.99
9. Snow Leopard is real -- not available but will be talked about later in the keynote
[Photos via Engadget]
To Learn More, I recommend: